Insurance Commission Processing
Helpful tools to keep insurance agents happy
Do your agents have questions about their commission structure or earnings? Do they need help determining eligibility and managing documents? Insurance Administration Services’s (IAS) customized commission services will reduce the burden on your in-house staff and increase agent loyalty.
We offer a comprehensive compensation system and end-to-end agent commission management services for agents and agencies, using proprietary software that can be customized to meet the needs of your business. Our commitment to continual technological innovation can reduce your paper waste and improve efficiencies, benefiting your company’s bottom line. Agents can easily manage their business and track their earnings through our dedicated insurance agent portal, and get instant answers to important business questions at the touch of a button.
Dedicated Insurance Agent Portal
- Message center with customizable alerts
- Real-time data on commission earnings and balances
- Query functionality for eligibility, applications, policyholders and agent hierarchy
- Document management tools to view, upload and download important files
- Production reports on demand
- Email notification on commission advances
- Answers to frequently asked questions
Insurance Administrative Services also offers flexible commission advances, including daily advances on first year commissions with ACH payments. Advance balances are tracked at the policy level, and insurance agents can receive advances and earned commissions at the same time. To learn more about our commission processing services and business processing outsourcing solutions, call us today at (727) 584-0007 or contact us online.